The guest writing program by Scholarship Track aims to provide an opportunity for writers to publish their articles on our blog.
A global cohort of students have welcomed us into their inboxes and linkedin feeds and we are thrilled to elevate their experiences as a student. Join us and share your ideas and tips that can help students unlock life-time opportunities. Share your experiences and awe-inspiring stories that students can learn from.
We are open to diverse topics that focus on our theme, ‘helping students make the most out of college’.
How to be a part of this program?
Fill up this form in order to submit your articles.
Fill up the form again to submit more than one article.
If your articles are chosen, you’ll receive an e-mail from the content team. Looking forward to see your creative juices flowing!
Note: You are eligible for certificates once 3 of your articles are approved by the content team.
Here are the topic guidelines:
Our theme is ‘how students can make the most out of college’
• Checkout our blog to avoid repetition of topics.
• We cover Scholarships, Internships, fellowships, exchange programs, student entrepreneurship opportunities, case study/ startup pitch or hackathon competitions, competitive exams, tips on managing classes , books to read while preparing for specific interviews, linkedin profile and resume tips, how to land an internship at any Fortune 500 company, mistakes to avoid during interviews or while giving applications and Scholarship essays and many more.
• We don’t cover anything job related
• On the blog we post tips for students (the above mentioned topics) , interviews and quarterly deadlines of scholarships and internships. Guest writers are welcome to write tip-based articles. Interviews and deadline-based blog posts are covered by regular writers.
- The article should be more than 1300 words
- Use Grammarly to edit your work
- If you would like – you can include images, videos – but please do give credit to these sources you will be using (give references)
Please note Scholarship Track does not accept plagiarized content. If you are struggling to summarize certain bits of information – try using https://quillbot.com/ or any other online paraphraser
•For queries, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org